Saturday 2nd June – Monday 4th June 2012
What roads in and around Temple Bar are closed?
• From 19.00 on Saturday 2nd June to 05.30 on Monday 4th June - O’Connell Bridge, Westmoreland Street, D’Olier Street, College Street, College Green, Dame St (College Green to South Great Georges St), Wellington Quay, Crampton Quay and Aston Quay will be closed to Traffic.
Will there be taxi access?
• There will be taxi and bus access through the College Green Bus Corridor until 21.00 on Saturday 2nd June for hotel residents
• At the time of printing we are advised that taxis can access Eustace St. and therefore the South Quays (Wellington Quay), however if crowds exceed expectations then taxi access could be moved back. Please check for regular updates.
Where are the nearest Taxi Ranks to Temple Bar?
• Foster Place and Dame St. taxi ranks will be closed from 19.00 on Saturday 2nd June reopening 06.00 on Monday 4th June.
• Traffic ranks close to Temple Bar
City Hall Dame Street
Can I get a bus?
• Buses can only access College Green Bus Corridor until 21.00 on Saturday 2nd June and again from midnight to 04.00 on Sunday 3rd June.
Is there other public transport available?
• Luas services will all be running as normal throughout
• The nearest Luas Station is located at Jervis Street
• The nearest Dart Station is located at Pearse Street & Tara Street
• Tara Street Dart Station will be closed until 19.00 on Sunday
: 600 9000
Click here for the INFORMATION MAP PRODUCED BY TEMPLE BAR TRADERS
Temple Bar Traders are not organising this event, the purpose of this document is to provide local business with information regarding closures and access. Information in this document is subject to change. Please check websites of public transport providers for up to date information. Temple Bar Traders accept no responsibility for accuracy of the information contained within this document