Dublin festival season has become an all year-round celebration with a wide variety of festivals to choose from each month for anyone visiting Dublin city. It’s no secret that Dubliners love to party so join in on the fun and plan your festival this year- you won’t be disappointed. Dublin’s unique spirit of fun and entertainment is evident in the explosion of festivals and events organised throughout the year. Celebrating everything from arts, architecture, music, film, to food, Guinness and beer, fashion, sport theatre and literature; Dublin really is the perfect city to visit and to experience a unique cultured festival. We’ve put together a list of popular well known festivals that take place every year in Dublin- you’ll be sure to find more than one festival that will tickle your fancy!
The Morgan deluxe boutique hotel is centrally located in the heart of Dublin city centre in one of the most well-known tourist areas- Temple Bar. Additional to our deluxe bedrooms we also have a cool, funky and vibrant Bar- The Morgan Bar. The Morgan Bar has a delicious selection of quality cocktails and tasty dishes available every day Mon- Sun, along with our house DJ’s banging out the hottest tracks this will certainly get you started before attending your chosen Dublin festival! Our designer hotel is the perfect place to stay while attending the wide selection of Dublin Festivals that attract thousands of people both national and international every year! Get booking now so you don’t miss out!
The many festivals you can catch throughout the year include:
- Dublin Theatre September- October Festival
- Octoberfest- September to October
- Open House Dublin- October Festival
- New Year's Eve Festival- December Festival
- Bram Stoker Festival- October Festival
- TradFest Dublin -January- February
- St. Patrick's Festival-March
- Bray Jazz Festival- April- May
- Dublin Dance Festival- May
- International Literature Festival- May
- Forbidden Fruit Festival- June
- Taste of Dublin Festival- June
- Bloomsday Festival-June
- Dublin Pride- June
- Tall Ships Festival Dublin- June
- Vodafone Comedy Festival Dublin- July
- Guitar Festival of Ireland- July
- Laya City Spectacular- July
- Live at Iveagh Gardens- July
- Longitude- July
- Dublin Horse Show- July
- Dublin Fashion Festival
- Tiger Dublin Fringe Festival- September
- Culture Night- September
This exciting and wide ranging selection of festivals are very popular to locals of Dublin as well as tourists so be sure to book your tickets well in advance as most of these festivals sell out months running up to the festivals!
Visit our Special Offers page and book your accommodation now!