Ideally located in Temple Bar in Dublin City Centre, The Morgan Hotel is just a short stroll away from Grafton Street, Dublin's main shopping thoroughfare, theatres and the IFSC, Dublin's primary business district.
The Morgan, renowned as one of the best boutique hotels in Dublin city is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin’s cultural quarter, and is one of Dublin’s most popular tourist spots. It is also within walking distance from a number of Dublin city's greatest landmarks - the Ha’Penny Bridge, Trinity College, Christchurch, Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia and Dublin Castle. Dublin city has so much to offer visitors and with almost all of the major sites and attractions within walking distance from The Morgan, it is the ideal location for your Dublin city break.
Find out more information on:
- Directions to The Morgan Hotel
- Transport information on how to get to us
- Dublin Airport - more information on how to get to and from Dublin Airport from The Morgan
If you are looking to stay in a fantastic Dublin city hotel, a Temple Bar Hotel or one of the best luxury hotels in Dublin, The Morgan Hotel Temple Bar is the place to be.
- *Off-site Car Park available at Fleet Street, just across the road from the hotel.
- Click here to download directions to hotel
- Our Loc8 Code is: NP6-66-76D
- The Morgan GPS Coordinates are: 53.345812342123, -6.2609271532056
There will be some disruption to the access to our location via Fleet Street from 1st of July until 12th of August for Luas works;
During the following times access will be restricted:
- Monday to Friday from 7pm – 7am
- Saturdays from 8am – 7pm
- Sundays from 9am – 4pm and 10pm – 7am
The Alternate access route is:
- Continue towards O Connell Bridge
- Turn left at the lights before O Connell Bridge
- You arrive on to Aston Quay
- Turn left onto Aston Place
- You will arrive on Fleet Street
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you during your stay.