Ideally located in Temple Bar in Dublin City Centre, The Morgan Hotel is just a short stroll away from Grafton Street, Dublin's main shopping thoroughfare, theatres and the IFSC, Dublin's primary business district.
The Morgan, renowned as one of the best boutique hotels in Dublin city is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin’s cultural quarter, and is one of Dublin’s most popular tourist spots. It is also within walking distance from a number of Dublin city's greatest landmarks - the Ha’Penny Bridge, Trinity College, Christchurch, Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia and Dublin Castle. Dublin city has so much to offer visitors and with almost all of the major sites and attractions within walking distance from The Morgan, it is the ideal location for your Dublin city break.
Find out more information on:
- Directions to The Morgan Hotel
- Transport information on how to get to us
- Dublin Airport - more information on how to get to and from Dublin Airport from The Morgan
If you are looking to stay in a fantastic Dublin city hotel, a Temple Bar Hotel or one of the best luxury hotels in Dublin, The Morgan Hotel Temple Bar is the place to be.
- *Off-site Car Park available at Fleet Street, just across the road from the hotel.
- Click here to download directions to hotel
- Our Loc8 Code is: NP6-66-76D
- The Morgan GPS Coordinates are: 53.345812342123, -6.2609271532056
Traffic Diversions from 6th of February for 6 weeks
Please note there will be a temporary closure of the Left Turn from Westmoreland Street to Fleet Street from the 6th of February for six weeks.
To facilitate works required for the Luas Cross City main infrastructure contract on Westmoreland Street at its junctions with Fleet Street, it will be necessary to change traffic movements in the area.
For a period of 6 weeks from Monday 6th February 2017, the left turn from Westmoreland Street to Fleet Street will be closed. To facilitate access to the Fleet Street Car Park, Townsend Street and other local access to Fleet Street the following diversions will be in place.
Access to Fleet Street Car Park and Local Access to Fleet Street from Westmoreland Street
i. On Westmoreland Street traffic should continue straight ahead staying in the left hand lane
ii. Turn left at the next set of traffic lights, onto Aston Quay
iii. Continue straight ahead on Aston Quay, staying in the left hand lane
iv. Take second left onto Aston Place
Access to Fleet Street Car Park from Bachelors Walk
i. On Bachelors Walk traffic should take a right turn onto O’Connell Bridge
ii. Continue straight onto D’Olier Street
iii. Move to right lane and after junction with Fleet Street take right turn onto College Street
iv. Turn right onto Westmoreland Street
v. Follow points 1 – 4 above
Traffic Diversion Signs will be in place for the duration of the works. There is no impact on pedestrian traffic.
St Patricks Day Traffic Diversions
Road closures -Thursday, March 16th-Friday 17th
- 7pm-3pm: Western Way
- 7pm-6pm: D’Olier St (west Lane); College St to O’Connell Bridge
Friday, March 17th
- 5am-3pm: Dominick St Upper; Dorset St; Mountjoy St; Mountjoy St Middle; Myrtle St; Palmerstown Place; St Mary’s Place Nth; Granby Row; Parnell Sq Nth; Parnell Sq E.; O’Connell St (west lane); O’ Connell Bridge; Wellington St
- 5am-5pm: Westmoreland St; College Green;Dame St; Lord Edward St; Christchurch Place; Nicholas St; Patrick St; New Street South; Clanbrassil St Lwr; New Market Sq
- 5am-6pm: New Street Sth; Clanbrassil St Lwr; New Market Sq
Parking Restrictions- Thursday, March 16th- Friday, March 17th
- 6pm-6pm: D’Olier Street
- 7pm to noon: Blessington Street
- 7pm-2.30pm: Western Way
- 7pm-3pm: Dominick St Upper; Granby Row; Parnell Sq North
- 8pm-3pm: Mountjoy St; Mountjoy St Middle; Palmerstown Place; St Mary’s Place North; Parnell Sq East; O’Connell St (west lane)
- 8pm-5pm: Westmoreland St; College Green; Dame St; Christchurch Place; Patrick St; New Market Sq
- 8pm-6pm: New Street South Road
Permit Holders: All permit holders on the affected streets will be accommodated with alternative parking for the duration of the road closures. A list of permit holders will be sought from the local authority.
Public Transport: Dublin Bus will operate alternative drop-off and pick up points. Luas Red line will operate to and from Smithfield (subject to successful resolution of industrial action).
Car Parking: The following car parks will not be accessible during road closures: Fleet Street; Trinity Street; Arnotts; Abbey Street. Access to following car parks will be maintained at Garda discretion - as late as possible: Jervis St.; Parnell St; Marlborough St; St Stephen’s Green; Cathal Brugha St.