The Morgan, renowned as one of the best boutique hotels in Dublin city is situated in Temple Bar, Dublin’s cultural quarter, and is one of Dublin’s most popular tourist spots. It is also within walking distance from a number of Dublin city's greatest landmarks - the Ha’Penny Bridge, Trinity College, Christchurch, Guinness Storehouse, Dublinia and Dublin Castle. Dublin city has so much to offer visitors and with almost all of the major sites and attractions within walking distance from The Morgan, it is the ideal location for your Dublin city break.
Find out more information on:
- Directions to The Morgan Hotel
- Transport information on how to get to us
- Dublin Airport - more information on how to get to and from Dublin Airport from The Morgan
If you are looking to stay in a fantastic Dublin city hotel, a Temple Bar Hotel or one of the best luxury hotels in Dublin, The Morgan Hotel Temple Bar is the place to be.
- *Off-site Car Park available at Fleet Street, just across the road from the hotel.
- Click here to download directions to hotel
- Our Loc8 Code is: NP6-66-76D
- The Morgan GPS Coordinates are: 53.345812342123, -6.2609271532056
Luas Cross City – Mastic installation around Manholes Burgh Quay
Please be advised that as part of the Luas Cross City Utility works, GMC will be carrying out mastic installation around the manholes on Burgh Quay from the Hawkins Street junction to the Westmoreland Street junction.
Works are scheduled at the following times;
-Tuesday 1st to Saturday 5th December – 19:00 to 06:00
-Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th of December 2015 – 07:00 to 18:00
LUAS Works - Dublin city is connecting its Luas Green Line and Red Line and road works will be in operation until 2016. Please bear this in mind when you are planning your journey time back to the airport.
- Planned works on the roadway of O’Connell Street outside Eason’s/Penney’s will cease before 27th November (Black Friday), returning the street to 2 lanes for north-bound traffic at this location for the Christmas period.
- Works on O’ Connell Bridge will commence in mid-October and will cease by mid-November for the Christmas period.
- The Clery’s car park will remain accessible and a lane of traffic southbound will be maintained on Marlborough Street throughout December.
- Proposed works on Parnell Street will not go ahead until after the Christmas period.
- Appropriately planned and managed works will be on-going at Dominick Street Upper and Lower, Marlborough Street, Hawkins Street and Westmoreland Street during the October through December period.