national aquatic centre
The National Aquatic Centre is one of the world’s largest indoor water centres.
- A 10-lane 50 metre x 25 metre international standard swimming pool with two moveable floors which will allow it to be reconfigured for other uses
- A 25 metre international standard diving pool/warm up pool
- Seating for 2,500 spectators
- Extensive leisure waters (AquaZone) including adventure water rides, with children’s play pool and wave pool
- A fitness centre (ToneZone)
- Café and Reception Area
How to get to the National Aquatic Centre
By Bus from the City Centre.
Please take the 38 or 38A from O'Connell Street in the City Centre to Snugborough Road in Blanchardstown.
Click here for seasonal opening times
Click here for prices
For more information visit the National Aquatic Centre