Planning a break in Dublin and looking for something a bit cool and unusual! You’ve landed in the right place! The Morgan Hotel in Temple Bar is one of Dublin’s quirkiest and funkiest hotels. Traditional would not be part of our vocabulary! Our summer promo gets you up to 15% off when you book direct!
Heres 13 reasons why you should stay at The Morgan this summer!
- If you like your hotels fun and funky, with just the right amount of OTT decadence, then book a room at The Morgan Hotel, the best glam rock hotel in Dublin City Centre.
- Bathe in deep baths or sing in power showers and 'splish splash' with The White Company products in every bathroom. Every room has its very own en-suite. Have fun and sleep well on uber comfortable beds while surrounded by some of the most unique & hip bedroom furniture.
- The artwork is unique to each room and all of the beds are hand carved and made in Milan. Monsoon power showers, The White Company toiletries, free WI-FI, slippers and umbrellas are all available for guest use.
- It’s Suite…. our spacious suites include a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living/dining room that hosts a 42 inch plasma TV, stark white leather sofas and a separate guest room that is an assured chill out zone! Enjoy apartment style living with the cool, classic design, an exciting mix of simplicity and sophistication, comfort and invention. Natural elements and woods are used throughout the suite. The walls, doors and floors are lined ash. The bed is only attached to the wall and has no legs and the lights underneath make it appear to be floating. The bedside lockers are cantilevered off the wall for minimal space and efficiency.
- Our risqué design is provocative, contemporary and unique also holds host to The Morgan Bar, a funky cocktail bar, crazy outdoor spaces, like our Parisian Style courtyard, cool meeting rooms and an amazing Penthouse with rooftop garden. The Morgan Hotel offers you the ultimate deluxe, boutique hotel experience in Temple Bar.
- The Morgan’s lavish penthouse and airstream is the ultimate party venue in Temple Bar Dublin. Perfect for intimate cocktail parties, summer barbeques, private dining, or to celebrate that special occasion in style, this luxurious setting can cater for up to 35 people. Whether looking to impress clients or friends, you can’t go wrong booking the Morgan Penthouse, Dublin’s number one party venue.
- Located in the heart of Dublin’s Temple Bar cultural quarter, The Morgan puts Dublin on your doorstep so you can go and explore Europe’s most exciting city! You will be minutes away from all of Dublin’s hot spots including, Grafton Street and O’Connell Street, shops, museums, restaurants, bars and famous sites including, Trinity College, The Book of Kells & The Guinness Storehouse, as well as some of Dublin’s newest entertainment venues including, The Bord Gais Energy Theatre and 3 Arena to name just a few.
- Getting to The Morgan from Dublin Airport is also easy, quick and cost effective. The Aircoach is the best option with tickets from €7-12 return, it will leave you at O'Connell Street, a short walk from The Morgan Hotel. Find out full details on how to get to us and if you have additional queries call our team and they will be happy to direct you.
- The Morgan Hotel is located less than a 5 minute walk from the exclusive West Wood Gym. With fitness classes, a swimming pool and free personalised gym programmes, the fact that this fabulous gym is just seconds from The Morgan is just a bonus for our guests!
- Dublin plays host to some of Europe’s newest and biggest event venues and whether it's a concert, gig, All Ireland final or rugby match, if there is something on while you are visiting Dublin then capture the spirit and magic of the city and the Irish by making sure you attend an event. The Morgan Hotel in Dublin’s Temple Bar is central to all of Dublin’s top entertainment venues and is located right in the very heart of Temple Bar, perfect for any Temple Bar events you may be attending.
- The Morgan Bar in Dublin city is one of Dublin’s most hip and happening bars. Cool and funky in design, it’s an attractive space and undeniably stylish. It’s the quality of the drinks and the cool vibe that ultimately gives The Morgan Bar its renowned reputation as one of Dublin’s hot spots.
- Our team…it’s not only the fixtures and fittings that will ensure you have a unique hotel experience, it’s our team. Declan our GM is bit more unique then most, you’ll understand when you meet him. He leads and the rest of the team follow to ensure that you truly have a unique and memorable stay with us.
- Book direct on our website and avail of the following benefits;
- Book direct and save at least 10% of more
- Get 10% off food & beverage – this includes food and beverage at The Morgan Bar
- Free Cancellation ( on selected rates terms & conditions apply)
- No booking Fees
Contact our team on 01 6437097 or email email@example.com