An important message for our guests
At the Morgan Hotel, we have implemented the government recommendations in how to deal with COVID-19. We have also gone a few steps further, to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and safe.
We want to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance and procedures of the World Health Organisation and the Irish Health Services Executive (HSE) regarding the Corona Virus, to support the health, safety and wellbeing of our Customers, our Staff, and our Community.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are proactively implementing additional hygiene procedures and precautions to ensure that the highest possible standards are upheld throughout every area and service which the hotel provides, for its guests as well as our own team. This includes hand sanitisers in all areas, deep cleaning of all space during and after departure, and the reduction of seating in social areas, for all refreshment and meal periods.
We are supporting our hotel team, and their own health, safety and knowledge, as these are essential to an effective cleaning program.
Here are some ways we are supporting them:
• Hand hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses.
• In our daily hotel and departmental meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests.
• Ongoing training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates have also completed enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
• Real time information: The hotels corporate and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
• Cleaning products and protocols: Our hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
• Guest rooms: The hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. Non-essential items have been removed from our guest rooms.
• Public spaces: The hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and even rooms keys.
• We have an interactive display, which shows the last sanitization to take place in key guest areas.
• A hygiene station is available on arrival at the hotel, with two hygiene stations on ground floor and hand sanitiser at each lift lobby.
• Reception: Social distance markers and have been put in place in our Reception and Lobby areas, to control check-in queues and general crowding, with a one way system in operation.
• Reception & Concierge: Perspex screens have been put in place at the Reception desk.
• Currently, cash is not accepted on the premises.
• Our 24hr concierge is available by phone.
• Reception & Restaurants: All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after use.
• Restaurant: Tables are sanitised after each patron. All seating arrangements are taking into consideration recommended social distancing.
• Self-parking is available at Fleet Street multi-storey car park, located next door to The Morgan Hotel.
What you can do to help:
• Should you present with any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team by dialling “0”. We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
• If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the front desk by phone and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
We look forward to continuing to welcome all of our valued guests to the Hotel.
The Morgan Hotel Team