An important message for our Guests
At The Morgan Hotel, we have implemented the Government recommendations in how to deal with Covid-19. We have also gone a few steps further, to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and safe.
Fáilte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter
Here are some ways we are supporting our Team
- Hand Hygiene - Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily Hotel and departmental meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It is important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training - In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, Hotel associates have also completed enhanced Covid-19 awareness training as well as the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter.
- Real time information - The Hotels corporate and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support the Hotel and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
On Arrival to the Hotel
- A hygiene station is available on arrival at the Hotel, with two hygiene stations on ground floor and hand sanitiser at each lift lobby.
- Perspex screens have been put in place at the Reception desk.
- Self-parking is available at Fleet Street multi-storey car park, located next door to The Morgan Hotel.
The Hotel has increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public restrooms and even rooms keys.
- Cleaning products and protocols - Our Hotel uses cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses.
- Guest rooms - The Hotel uses cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high touch items. Non-essential items have been removed from our guest rooms.
Restaurant & Bar
- All menus and credit card machines are sanitised after use.
- Tables are sanitised after each patron. All seating arrangements are taking into consideration recommended social distancing.
What you can do to help
- Should you present with any symptoms of Coronavirus or feel unwell during your stay we kindly ask that you stay in your bedroom and contact our Front Desk team by dialling “0”. We will arrange for a Doctor to contact you and they will provide further instructions.
- Please wear a face covering in public areas at all times unless you are seated at a table and enjoying food or drinks in 10 Fleet Street Restaurant & Bar.
- It is NOT manditory for you to be vaccinated to stay with us at The Morgan Hotel
- If you have any questions or concerns you can contact the front desk by phone and ask to speak to the manager on duty.
We look forward to continuing to welcome all of our valued guests to the Hotel.