Female employees have become more active business travellers in recent years, but the latest research shows that corporate travel policies have been slow to adapt to this change.
But what is it, that female corporate travellers look for?
Firstly, it is safety. Women pay a lot of attention to safety features. During travelling, this includes 24/7 hotel security, concierge service, in-room facilities, discretion, room allocation and convenience.
Secondly, amenities of good quality. This is not limited to high-quality toiletries, bathrobes, slippers or hair dryers but also includes gadgets and healthy room service options. SuitePads, for example, let guests order room service or book a taxi from the comfort of their hotel room.
The luxurious Morgan Hotel is in the 18% of the hotels who have answered the emerging trend in its own unique way.
This newly refurbished hotel is located in the historic city centre of the Irish capital of Dublin, giving you a chance to be within close proximity to the city’s main attractions, convention and business centres.
At the same time, The Morgan Hotel is only within 30 minutes’ drive from Dublin International Airport.
Why is the Morgan Hotel perfect for the female corporate traveller?
When it comes to the safety of our guests, The Morgan Hotel goes the extra mile. In addition to the standard security clasps, the rooms have double locks on the doors and spy holes.
We also use only fully traceable taxi services to ensure the highest level of safety for our guests.
Additionally, when you stay at The Morgan Hotel, you are guaranteed the following:
- No-risk location in the heart of the capital.
- Secure on-site parking.
- Room and accommodation services delivered by female staff if needed.
- 24/7 concierge service. Door-to-door service puts our customers at ease and makes sure their safety is guaranteed from the moment they arrive. Concierge service is available to assist our guests with anything they need, be it dinner recommendations close by, or the arrangement of safe transportation.
- Fully knowledgeable and professional staff who will show you every courtesy from keeping your check-in information and room number discreet, to disclosing a full list of Dublin events during your visit.
- Individual SuitePads – an in-room technology feature that provides all the important information about the hotel and makes it possible for the guest to organise anything online within the safety of their room. Whether it is ordering room service, pre-booking a taxi or finding a restaurant nearby, the SuitePad allows guests to plan their stay without having to leave the room.
- Our guestrooms offer endless convenience with comfortable work desks, lighting and double-glazed windows to guarantee a quiet environment.
- In order to enhance our guests' experience, handmade toiletries are part of every guestroom.
- Our dining outlets and menus offer a range of dishes including healthy superfoods, vegetarian and vegan options.
- Transparency is extremely important to us, that is why the complimentary Clearer Water bottles in the rooms, come from Northern Ireland and every bottle is fully traceable on www.clearerwater.com. By entering the bottle number, you can find out everything from the team member who bottled it, to the temperature and weather conditions during bottles and even the vegetables growing in Clearer Water’s garden at the time.
- Our minibar fridges also provide storage space for personal items.
- A laptop size safe to protect all your personal belongings for when you have some time to yourself.
- A complimentary umbrella - because we know the weather in Ireland can be unpredictable.
Our staff are always happy to share information or assist you in advance. Please do not hesitate to call or email us beforehand if you wish to make any advance arrangements.