House Rules - Break them and you will end up in the dog house…
- We welcome small dogs weighing a maximum of 20kg or measuring up to 15 inches in height.
- We have a limit of one dog per room.
- All dogs must be house-trained.
- If your pet pooch displays aggressive or disruptive behaviour we reserve the right to ask you to leave the hotel immediately.
- Dogs must sleep in dog bed provided or owner must bring their own. Dogs are not permitted to sleep in Guest bed.
- Dogs can dine in our heated Courtyard Terrace with their owners. Dogs are not permitted in 10 Fleet Street Restaurant & Bar. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in the bedroom.
- Dogs must be on a lead in public areas of the Hotel.
- Daily room cleaning should be scheduled at a time when the room will be vacant.
- Dogs are welcome 7 days a week but you must book our dog package in advance so we can prepare for your arrival.
- Please note that if the bedroom is damaged or left in a mess, a deep cleaning or repair cost will be added to your bill.
- The Hotel does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to you, your dog, any other guest or employee of The Morgan Hotel.
- Recognised assistance dogs can stay free of charge but please highlight this at the booking stage.
Please note that we do not accept dangerous dogs as specified in regulations made under the Control of Dogs Act 1986, including:
- American pit bull terrier
- English bull terrier
- Staffordshire bull terrier
- Bull mastiff
- Dobermann pinscher
- German shepherd (Alsatian)
- Rhodesian ridgeback
- Japanese akita
- Japanese tosa